Headquarters: Austin, TX
Are you an Affiliate Marketing superstar who is tired of not being appreciated and rewarded for your efforts???
How would you like to work with a team of true ALL-STARS in an exciting, fast growth yet rock solid, family friendly and fun environment? A place where you can balance your exciting career and home life?
If so, I urge you to keep reading my friend…
First, as you can already tell, this ain’t (yes, I said ain’t!) another one of those painful to read job postings… (and I yes, I can feel your excitement building already)…
You’re thinking, “no way… it can’t be, could this finally be the place???”…
It may very well be… people love working here and stay as long as they can. And if you check out our reviews on sites like GlassDoor, you’ll see for yourself that this company truly is a great place to work.
My name is Dennys Passeto, I am the Director of Customer Acquisition here at www.losethebackpain.com. We help people all over he world to live pain free, naturally. I encourage you to check out the incredible, life changing success stories from our customers.
We are growing rapidly and I am looking for a true all-star Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager to join our team…
The proverbial needle in a haystack… a very special person who has that rare combination of skills, talents, energy and attitude… ones that normally aren’t found together in the same person…
If you are a true ALL-STAR and think you have what it takes, then please keep reading…
As Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager you are tasked with increasing sales profitably and optimizing performance in these two sales and customer acquisition channels. The position is full-time and reports directly to me, though you will work closely with many others on our marketing team.
We are located in beautiful Austin, TX but are primarily a “virtual team”… so working remotely is not only possible, but likely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Increase sales profitably
- Increase the # of “active” affiliate and joint venture partners
- Recruit and attain new partners
- Maintain existing partner relationships
- Analyze data and optimize performance
To be successful in this role you must be capable of creating profitable sales growth in both our affiliate program and joint venture sales channel.
To be considered for this position you must meet all of the following criteria.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Affiliate Manager, Marketing Manager or Director, Business Development Manager or other relevant experience
Must be highly skilled in all of the following areas:
- Sales / Selling (in person, phone, email)
- Negotiation (win-win deal making)
- Research / Competitive Intelligence
- Communication (both written and verbal)
- Relationship / partnership Management
- Data Analysis (Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel – ability to manipulate data, spot trends and opportunities)
- Sales & Conversion Optimization (seeing and executing on opportunities for ongoing improvement)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Direct Response Digital Marketing Experience and / or Certifications
- Sales / business development background (if not experienced as Affiliate Manager)
- Passion for natural health, fitness and wellness
PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Results focused – nuff said!
- Great communicator – skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Connector – a true people person and skilled networker
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible – truly have an ownership attitude
- Organized – effectively manage work / projects in multiple areas at the same time
- Optimizer – natural gift for identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Productive – great at managing your time, a strong starter and finisher
- Detail oriented – must have an eye for detail
- Resourceful – finds ways over, around or through barriers and challenges
- Growth oriented – you are always looking for ways to be and do better
- Team Player – approachable, cooperative and a good collaborator
- Fun – great sense of humor as we LOVE to crack jokes and have fun
- Tough – must thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Above average compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- PTO (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance including HSA’s
- FSA’s and 401K plans
- Possible stock options
- Flexible schedules / work – life balance
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Annual company meeting and retreat
- Paid travel
- Deep discounts on our products
- True rock-star, family like team