We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans work and collaborate together.
In this role you will work with an international team of artists and Unity developers to port our UWP app to iOS.
You will develop new mobile features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimise the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level.
Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Development of ultra-fast, highly scalable, holographic remote collaboration solution
- Implementation of security “best practices” to keep user data secure
- Coordinate and work with front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI designers, 3D artists, and the production teams to achieve goals
- 3+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team
- 2+ years iOS (ideally Swift, Objective-C and ARKit)
- BS in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with git
- Good communication skills (we are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team)
- Photon Networking
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- C++ or other programming skills (e.g. Python)
We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/kazendicom/view/P_AAAAABlAAAnM7s4cO9H-Ah?trackingTag=weWorkRemotely