Headquarters: Fully Remote
- Is a super-strong writer with experience in adopting established brand voice and running wild with it, whether that’s in short-form copy or long-form content
- Knows how to create and execute a social media strategy that isn’t gross and clickbait-y
- Can jump into conversations on social without making our brand look annoying or creepy
- Is obsessed with either the Steak-Umm or Moonpie Twitter account (and has an opinion on which one is better)
- Has some experience in email marketing, but isn’t stuck on bad email marketing
- Is awesome at identifying content gaps and interesting topics for blog posts
- Has 2+ years of experience in b2b social media marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, or something else pretty strongly related
- Knowledge of Hubspot for marketing optimization
- Understands inbound methodology
- Lightly versed in graphic design
- Pronounces it GGGGIF, with a hard G.
- A fully remote workplace. Whether it’s your couch in Cleveland, a coffee shop in Copenhagen, or anywhere in between, as long as you can work EST hours you can work wherever you want. Well, except for in an office. Sorry. We don’t have one.
- Competitive pay
- 14 days of PTO, plus company holidays
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Bi-annual all hands off-site
- A super-positive team culture, and a really kickass team.
To apply: email@example.com