Headquarters: Los Angeles
- Taking ownership of projects assigned to you from feasibility studies to development, optimization, and testing
- Improving product performance for recurring use at scale
- Creating tooling that implements third-party APIs (Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, etc) to produce backend services
- Configuring backend and middleware data layers for the Advocate platform.
- Proficient ability in Python 3.6
- Experience building modern customer-facing web-apps
- Experience in small teams, startups, or early-stage web applications
- Heavy experience with Django and Django Rest Framework
- Experience working with asynchronous tasks in Celery
- Redis, PostgreSQL, React, Redux, GCP
- APIs for YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Discord
- Predictions with machine learning
- Working with large time series data
To apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Backend Developer Position”. Attach your resume as a PDF along with any other documents or links you think is appropriate. We’re excited to meet you! [...]
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.