Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention
Headquarters: Kirkland, WA
Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency based in Kirkland, Washington. We are looking for a web developer that has experience building and maintaining websites within the medical field. We are offering a project-based contract position with the option to work remotely. We currently have a website that we would like to redo and expand to provide a more user friendly and dynamic experience for our clients. Things that we would like to add to our existing website include: a patient portal, a platform for training courses, and overall usable and professional looking content.
Connections provides therapy services based in Applied Behavior Analysis to children with autism, developmental delays, and behavior disorders. We have clinics in Kent and Kirkland, Washington and contract with school districts throughout King County. Help us continue to provide the highest quality services to our clients!
– Available for meetings during daytime hours (PST)
– Experience with WordPress, PHP, and C-Panel
– Experience with responsive web design
– Experience testing across browsers
– Knowledge of best practices in user centered design
– Ability to collaborate and communicate with non-technical resources
– Familiarity with HIPPA regulations
– US resident
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.