We’re an expanding web development agency that has outgrown our own marketing knowledge and skills. We’re always busy with client work and internal projects but need someone to help us create a sustainable funnel for new clients and business and grow the company. Being a small team, there’s a lot of opportunity to grow this role and own the marketing side of our business.
- Develop a lead funnel for new clients for First+Third web design and development
- Create and manage our content calendar for our portfolio
- Implement a marketing strategy for product releases and site launches
- Advise and implement our marketing strategy for our biggest product, Apptics.io
- Manage an ongoing newsletter campaign for First+Third
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Past experience working remotely.
- Ability to get your hands dirty and get things done. We’re a small and scrappy team so we need someone that can not only create a plan but execute it.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing. We love analytics and knowing how/why/if things are working and what we can do to improve them.
- Familiarity with web tech a plus. We don’t need you to be a coder, but some of our work can get technical and having a general knowledge of what we’re doing would be helpful.
If this sounds interesting to you…
Let us know a little about yourself and one of the most recent campaigns you’re proud of. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. =)
First+Third is a web development company in Hermosa Beach, California that specializes in custom tailored web experiences. With a remote team that spans the globe, our skills are a mixture of product, design and development that allow us to take on projects ranging from e-commerce platforms to campaigns focused on social change. First+Third has worked with brands like LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, Facebook, Girls Who Code, Snack Nation and the Simms Mann Institute. We also develop products ourselves and are currently developing an analytics tracking tool called Apptics.
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.