Headquarters: Delray Beach, FL
We’re looking for talented Swift engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on iOS apps. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 1 year of production Swift experience is required (React Native experience a huge plus).
Contract lengths vary depending on the project, but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). We also have contract to hire roles available, where after a short contract the company hires you full time remotely. The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that timezone the better. You must be living in North America, South America or Europe.
- You must be living in North America, South America or Europe
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Swift code samples you can share OR willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge (priority will be given to candidates that can provide code samples)
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 1+ years of Swift experience (with a production app)
Nice to have’s
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)
We have other Swift & React Native roles and we’ll invite you to join our developer community if we think you are a good fit!
To apply: Please apply using this link: https://jobs.lever.co/g2i/a21be916-4ad8-4dda-b810-5abea64ea3b0/apply [...]
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.