As a Travel Support Agent at Hopper, you are the face of the company. You have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy working with people, and are a natural problem-solver. We want people who genuinely love going above and beyond to keep customers loyal and happy. Our goal is to become the best travel company in the industry, and a big part of that is providing the absolute best customer support to our users. Our agents are smart, empathetic, kind and curious. This job is not easy, and we need employees who can learn and quickly understand both tools for managing flights as well as how the Hopper app works, to provide a hybrid of tech and travel agent support.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Communicate directly with Hopper customers via phone and email. No scripts, human conversation only.
- Constantly prioritize and re-prioritize a high volume of incoming requests
- Work out of multiple global distribution systems (GDSs) and a variety of internal tools and systems to help Hopper users pre- and post-booking
- Provide an exceptional level of customer support to all users who reach out
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English; bilingual proficiency in Spanish, French or Portuguese is a plus
- Natural empathy and the ability to understand, meet, and exceed customer needs
- Good computer skills and an ability to learn quickly and absorb a high volume of new information on a daily basis
- Excellent judgment; ability to ask smart questions and make quick, impactful decisions
- Resilient attitude, ability to stay on your toes and move with any changes that Hopper as a scrappy, startup environment needs to make
- Previous experience working remotely
- Availability to work both weekdays and weekends on the following shift; 10:30 PM until 6:30 AM EST (7:30PM until 3:30 PT)
- Ability to start early January
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
To apply: Please apply directly on the website: https://www.hopper.com/careers/travel-support-agent—night–remote–4017858002/ [...]
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.