Headquarters: Gdynia, Poland
Idego Group is a premium software house with HQ located in Poland. Established over a five years ago, with experience in FinTech, machine learning, blockchain and IoT projects, the company offers a wide range of services for US & UE clients, using top-notch technology stack. Our services are cost-effective and can be customized to suit our client’s specifications.
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who are simply passionate about the work they do, have deep knowledge of variety of technologies, and naturally keep the atmosphere of support, constant learning and fun.
We are currently seeking self-motivated and target-driven Business Development Representative, to lead our actions in US.
We are looking for a person with experience in building long-lasting relationships within transport and FinTech industry, as well as with startups.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Owning the sales process from beginning to end
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Contributing to our business development strategy, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Navigating independently and running your own projects in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities
Sounds interesting? Check out if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development/New Business or Account Management role, preferably within startup environment
- Phenomenal writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Understanding and a flair for keeping up-to date with new technologies
- Strong motivation to independently achieve business goals
- Outstanding knowledge of marketing and market research methods
If you find those skills among your advantages, we encourage you to apply!
We are doing our best to provide perfect conditions for work and personal development. Joining us, gives you the opportunity to:
- work from anywhere – we have remote-friendly culture, that also allows you to keep work-life balance
- be really proud of what we achieve together – quality provided by our tech experts is quite praised by our clients
- choose the benefits package that suits your needs
- profit from autonomy – you set your own schedule, choose the best tools, and get appraisal based on results!
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.