Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Leadfeeder is a SaaS startup headquartered in Helsinki, Finland but includes a remote team based all over the world. We are the market leader in the B2B lead-generation software space, and we have a solid international business. Our clients love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are we determined to grow even further and are looking for a Product Manager to contribute to this success story. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
We value collaboration, empathy, and quality, positive impact and shipping. You will excel when the way you work reflects these values. We want you to enable every team member to do their best work, and we’ll work to do the same for you.
You will be implementing the product vision and strategy to continually drive value and customer success. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Sales to compile product requirements, manage the product roadmap, manage the delivery of product features, and assess impact. You mostly interact with Europe-based team mates, yet occasional calls with US staff will take place as well.
In order to be the voice of the customer, you’ll contribute hands-on actively to both quantitive and qualitive client research. This might be anything between test driving new ideas with engaged clients, to analyzing a features’ post-launch feedback and usage to iterate on it.
To Be Successful in this Role:
- You have a high level of customer empathy
- You have a balanced combination of technical knowledge and business acumen to know when to dive deeper and when to make a judgment call to move forward when speed is the essence.
- You ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and make sure dots connect on product goals
- You are outcome-oriented and proactive by nature
- You enjoy collaboration across teams. We win or lose as a team and you will play a meaningful role in building alignment between engineering teams and other stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Practical Product Management experience in a SaaS company
- Prior experience within B2B sales and/or marketing
- Strong understanding of the software-development process including agile, engineering, design, analytics, and user research/insights, preferably in a SaaS context.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Team meetings worldwide
- A competitive base salary
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.