- Help to define new features with the team.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to quickly prototype new features and APIs.
- Implement features, frameworks, and fixes in an Android development environment.
- Work with our beta testing team and analytics to drive feature implementation and rapidly iterate.
- 3+ Years of Android development.
- Strong understanding of Android and Java (Kotlin is a huge plus).
- You’ve shipped, maintained, and iterated on Android applications currently available on the Google Play Store.
- Experience using common design patterns.
- A focus on mobile UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Experienced a full product lifecycle from design to release.
- Comfortable writing unit tests and architecting testable code.
- Experience collaborating with remote teams.
- ** U.S. applicants only please. **
- Experience with camera/imaging applications and frameworks
- Experience with Kotlin is a huge plus as that’s what we write our apps in.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed or open source side projects.
- Generalist engineer experience. Experience building web services, and building or extending web APIs.
- An interest in machine learning, machine vision, and augmented reality.
To apply: Apply via Angellist and make sure to write a note on why you’d be a good fit:
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.