Headquarters: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Our goal at NEX is to make trading, holding, and interacting with cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone. We are looking for payment services engineers to help build our fiat and cryptocurrency payment systems. You should be well versed in the best practices for design, deployment, and monitoring of digital payment systems in a highly secure manner.
- Develop software applications and systems for creating, monitoring, managing, and automating transactions between banks, credit cards, business accounts, and customers.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of related industry experience (payments or financial services).
- Experience building API Gateways for payment services.
- Experience with design and build of PCI DSS and SOX Compliant Systems.
- Familiarity with KYC and AML processes.
- Experience in one of Elixir, Erlang, Python, or C++.
- Awareness of best security practices.
We prefer but don’t require:
- 1+ year working at a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Familiarity with or interest in cryptocurrency.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- 6+ years of industry experience.
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.