Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
As part of our team you will develop exciting new software for our clients and help us build their projects from the ground up. You will apply our agile/lean methodology, participate in our daily scrums, perform experiments and play a key role in improving our code on a daily basis.
Some of your responsibilities
- Write code that is simple, easy to maintain and clear
- Design architectures, services and solutions
- Pair program with Junior Developers
- Coach Junior Developers as they learn
- Code review pull requests
What we want
- A decision maker
- Someone detail-oriented, but also pragmatic
- At least 5 years of experience on web development
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Some experience with the tools we currently use
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Full time position
- Paid open source time
- English classes for non-native speakers
- Tickets to conferences
- Flexible hours
- A relaxed environment
- Work from anywhere (UTC-7 to UTC-3 only)
About Ombu Labs
We are an agile team of designers and developers who write lean software to grow your business. We build software for startups and small businesses.
Come work with us!
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.