Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4 or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
Remote Year’s Program Placement team is searching for experienced consumer sales representatives, who we call Program Consultants, to match potential participants with the right Remote Year itinerary and community. Our Program Consultants act as the face of Remote Year to our customers, they are responsible for filling each community we launch. You will readily bring your drive, empathy, and consultative sales skills to this role. Ideally, you love being coached to succeed and working with your teammates to surpass all of your goals.
- By deploying our sales process, best practices, systems, and deep product knowledge you lead our customers through an inclusive consultative sales process.
- Build strong relationships through clear honest communication with both our customers and the Program Placement Team.
- Actively collect data on your performance to grow. Using Salesforce, you track every lead in your pipeline and know immediately which leads to prioritize.
- As a salesperson, you are accountable to daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Undergo extensive sales development and coaching to perfect your performance at any point in the conversion process.
- Use all of the sales tools given to you and provide consistent feedback to your managers on process functionality.
What You Bring:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in consumer sales.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Ability to perform at a high level, in a fast pace startup work environment.
- Amazing communication skills and willingness to accept constructive feedback.
- A coachable and adaptable mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience selling with a fully distributed team.
- Experience in an inbound sales environment.
- Experience selling new products.
**Please note that this position will have a start date of January 7, 2019.
**All offers begin with 6-8 weeks in one of our program cities (in LATAM or Europe) for training, co-living and co-working. We cover flight and accommodation during this this time period. This is a paid training.
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.