Retail Benefits Inc
Who We Are
With more than 7 years experience in the retail rewards space Retail Benefits partners with leading companies in the energy, banking, telecom space offering white label loyalty solutions including native mobile applications and browser extensions that allow their customers to be rewarded on their online shopping activity at thousands of retailers.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a developer with a great deal of independence and self organization with proven experience in building production ready web applications. We expect this person to be able to demonstrate an expert understanding in web application development, especially Ruby on Rails and have a commitment to user experience and customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years building production Ruby on Rails applications >= 4.1.0
- 2+ years relational database design (preferably PostgreSQL > 9.0).
- 1+ years Test Driven Development preferably using MiniTest
- 1+ years experience source control management using Git.
- Experience deploying scalable applications using Sidekiq, Redis, GCP.
- Experience with linux system administration (preferably Ubuntu).
- Experience with ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- Experience in financial services, advertising, or affiliate management spaces.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Google Play Store / iTunes Connect release processes.
- Experience with Browser extensions and Google Chrome Store.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Containers.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and qualifications.
- Flexible time off.
- Work fully remote.
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.