Headquarters: Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Write strong Elixir code daily
- Be challenged to solve new problems
- Review and test your teammates pull requests
- Contribute to and maintain our existing test suites
- Build out apps and services for managing thousands of sales tax rules
- Help with improving and scaling our SmartCalcs API
- Work with Elixir, Phoenix, AWS and more
- Help monitor and support 24/7 Elixir applications and services
- 2+ years production experience with: Elixir, Phoenix, and Postgresql
- Ability to write clear and accurate tests
- Write code that is maintainable and readable by your team
- Be accountable for the code you deliver to production
- Manage development tasks from assignment through to production
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in ecommerce
- Prior SaaS development, API development or similar app dev experience
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc)
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
To apply: Apply here: https://taxjar.workable.com/jobs/850448/candidates/new. Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here’s your chance to stand out from the crowd. [...]
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.