Headquarters: South Amboy, NJ
At TelTech, our mobile apps and services help people do new and useful things with their smartphones, such as revealing blocked callers, putting an end to spam calls, protecting the privacy of their phone number, and recording phone calls. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented and passionate people who will be committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
As a Product Designer, you will shape our product portfolio working with a team of designers and front-end developers. You’ll work closely with our product owners, marketers, engineers and others to lead the design and user experience of our products across the web, iOS and Android. This role is critical to the future of our products and our organization and will have significant impact on the development of our company as we continue to grow.
- Generate detailed, elegant and modern design solutions for complex online and mobile products
- Create the best possible user experiences, through an understanding of how users actually interact with our mobile apps and websites
- Create wireframes, high-res mockups, and production-ready assets
- Empathize deeply with customer pain points to develop creative and simple solutions
- Collaborate with others, and work well with stakeholders, developers and product managers to test and optimize new and innovative ways to drive growth for our products
- “Full stack” designer (UX, visual design, responsive HTML)
- Must love being wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
- Have impeccable design judgment and be able to clearly articulate your design rationale
- Professional design experience for consumer web and mobile products
- Handle constructive feedback in a positive manner in fast-paced design-build cycles
- A portfolio and/or functioning examples of your work that demonstrates exceptional visual and interaction design skills
Additional Required Skills:
- You are comfortable using Sketch to source your design, and you enjoy the challenge when you need to improvise and make your own improvements and changes
- You can code and adapt designs to perform well on a wide array of devices, including Android and iOS phones and tablets
Good to haves:
- Ability to code websites by hand using HTML/CSS/JS from provided design
- You have experience working on products and websites used and relied on by real users
- You know analytics and data science tools in and out, you know how to integrate them with websites
- You know A/B testing and other growth tools
Your “get stuff done” personality is infectious: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and you like streamlined processes, not weighty bureaucracy. You never stop pushing towards growth
What you can expect:
- Opportunities to grow
- An awesome, collaborative, fun place to work
- Co-workers who will make you feel like family, but challenge you to be your best
- Full medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A well-stocked kitchen with breakfast and lunch options almost every day
- An on-site gym facility with a wellness program
- A game room and lounge so you can relax and recharge as needed
We want “A” Players, who are driven to achieve, but know that teamwork is the key to their own success. We are a successful, self-funded company, with a fantastic Silicon Valley style office and a culture-first personality. If you think you are a good fit, please first take a close look at our apps: RoboKiller, TrapCall and TapeACall and tell us how your story and experience can help shape TelTech’s future.
To apply: Remote (worldwide) and local candidates welcome. Our office is great, our design team is 75% remote!
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.