- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
- Emphasize diversity and inclusivity. You’ll look for traditional and non-traditional methods to increase the likelihood we can bring new perspectives to the team.
- Find or create new sources of talent. LinkedIn might be a great tool, but you’ll always look for new and unique ways to source talented folks.
- Screen candidates. You’ll serve as the filter of the top of the funnel to maximize the hiring team’s time and focus on interviewing the best candidates.
- Successfully juggle a variety of roles at once. At any given time you could be working on filling 5-10 (or more) open roles from full stack engineer to marketing specialist to platform support engineer.
- Assist with job posts and rubrics. You’ll work with the hiring manager to tighten up job descriptions, screening rubrics, and help polish job posts.
- Iterate on candidate feedback. You’ll constantly smooth rough edges in the hiring process by iterating on feedback from candidates or other signals.
- Nurture relationships with individuals and groups. You’ll help build personal relationships through introductions, references, or by facilitating participation with community groups.
- Develop a diverse pipeline for all current and future roles.
- Reach out to people beyond your network, marketing and sourcing to find great talent and introducing them to Zapier.
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies.
To apply: Go here to apply: https://zapier.com/jobs/4111020002/technical-recruiter/
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
** Please note: We DO NOT accept resumes. Sending a resume instead of an application will not move you forward in the interview process. Attention to detail is important to us! [...]
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.